Corporate Social Responsibility
Our CSR Policy is focused to reduce poverty and improve the living standards and opportunities for less advantaged social groups by promoting community based projects, preferential in the area of health, education, training and employment in the local community.
We assist our CSR programmes through donations or by voluntary work of our employees. Some of our current CSR initiatives are:
- Scholarship programme (for Elementary to High School Students)
- Child Sponsorship Programme
- Health Care Programme for Children Under 5 (Five) Years Old
- Free Medical Treatment for elderly people surrounding our fabrication yard
- Participate in creation of Pulo Ampel–Bojonegara HRD Forum